Sunday, October 26, 2008

Try as I might...


I wonder who writes in Web dings? Anyone could decode it. What is the point of Web dings?


So I've officially kicked off my re-entry into the dating scene. I am meeting some really nice guys, and I'm trying really hard to like them, but try as I might, there is still only one who I can belong to. I try not to play games, but I admit that I have ulterior motive and that in my attempt to give myself to someone else, the one will figure out that he needs to grab on to me and not let go. I think it might be working. At the same time, I'm so sexually frustrated and wonder if scratching this particular itch with someone else will maybe make it easier to deal with it all or make me feel like a rotten spinster? Oh the conflict.

I wonder if anyone reads this?

No comments: