Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As It Turns Out...

Tonight turned out to be an extreme night, after all. I know what I said. I know what I agreed to. And I know what happened in the end.

All I need now is to spend the night with my man. My NOW man. The one who is easy.

I don't know that I can do what I agreed to do. I guess I AM a narcissist. Then again, it is MY blog, and therefore, shouldn't it be about ME?

I'm exhausted. Lucy has met Spike, Elijah and Fuzz, and in the next week I will bring her inside. I will also, in the next week, try like hell to forget about tonight. To forget about everything except what is happening NOW. It IS my blog. I will write what I feel, when I feel it. Whatever it may be. This is my legacy. My thoughts, written out for all to read. '

This spinster is indeed a narcissist. So be it.

No comments: