Monday, July 21, 2008

Ahh, so much better!

I saw a story on the news about blogging and this 9 year-old kid had the same template as me! Ack! I'm sure some 9 year-old girl has this one too, but what I don't know won't hurt me.

So, I went out with my friends for the first time in many years, and proceeded to drink too much and vomit up something that I'm sure belonged to my insides. Pretty sure I did some esophageal damage, so next time, I need to realize that alcohol takes a minute to process...it will catch up to me, and I need to SLOW DOWN.

Now I am planning my 30th birthday party and am hoping it goes well.

I met no one when I was out on Friday...actually I did, I believe his name was Mike, although, he was so fucked up that he could barely say it without spitting on me...needless to say, my standards are a little higher than Mike. Such a typical West Seattle guy. Yuk. So I have decided that I am going to go out with friends and just have fun, not worry about meeting guys, or anyone for that matter, and just enjoy my birthday.

The last time I had a birthday party was when i turned 25, and there were over 40 people there...I could only find 8 email addresses for the evite! What's up with that? Actually, a good handful of people are no longer living in Seattle, they have moved to greener pastures, but still...strange.

No comments: