Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Dirty 30 to me!

Although it is only 1:30 in the afternoon, and therefore I have only been awake for two hours, it feels like any other day. Except that I do not have to go to work. I think I have finally reached the place where it is just not that big of a thing anymore...whew! Oh, and happy birthday to you Charles as well, I swear I remembered, in fact I was talking to your mom that day and everything, but I just forgot to write...i suck...sorry.
So my 30's are going to be easier I think...my 20's were a series of roller coaster rides and mellow drama, and i'm determined to be a stable human being at least until I turn 40. And on that birthday, I will be headed toward Africa to take care of big cats and other wild beasts. I am going to start a 401K account at work and pay off all my debt and be a good little consumer as is expected of me.
Tonight and this week however, I have saved enough to have a few drinks and take a couple of taxi rides, and rest...
until next time.

No comments: