Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You have the right to remain silent...



Finally, after years and years of this piece of shit, good ol' uncle everett getting away with growing and selling drugs, and now cooking and selling, he finally got busted! Check out this scum and his stash.

One crystal meth cooker off the the streets! Thankfully I am not actually related to this one, and I do feel sorry for my cousins who happen to be his spawn, but what can you do?

So this weekend is my "for real" birthday party and I had a dream last night that I was an hour late...

I've been talking to a couple of guys I met on the Internet. Still just in chat mode. Been getting a lot of hillbillies responding, I mean Larry the cable guy kinda guys. What's up with that?

Well, I just wanted to share the good news of another meth monger off the streets.

No comments: