Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Wish I Believed In Suicide...


As it is...I do not. I think it's the pussy way out. But look at that! How easy it would be to just swallow them all in one gulp. But no. That is not me. I'm so tired.
School sucks. I'm going to school with a giant group of idiots who cannot spell, use spellcheck, punctuate or use the fucking space bar! My instructor is treating them like kindergartners learning to fucking read! Is this why I'm paying $1000 a fucking term??!! REALLY?
Work is not paying off at all! Friday night, 5th off the road...off by 8! REALLY??? I made $30 tonight in tips! How is a person to live on that??? FUCK.
Family...well...my uncle Curt just died today, and my grandma fell, breaking her wrist in two places, her hip and her back! REALLY? Yes!
Yes, those pills look soooo good right about now. Oh they do. But noooo. I don't believe in suicide. I'm so fucking tired.
The guy I was seeing, and actually allowed myself to like, informed me that we are actually just "friends with benefits". REALLY? WOW! I had no fucking idea! Stupid fucking spinster!!! So fucking stupid. Look at me! Not punctuating properly!
Fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy Winehouse....bring it home girl! Yea I said it. FUCK YOU.

No comments: