Friday, October 8, 2010

A Wise Man Once Told Me...

That I didn't always need extremes to be a good writer. And by assuming that that was the case was a sign of narcissism. That may be true, however, this is my blog, and I created it in order to get all the things inside my head, out. There have been many changes in the last few weeks and as anyone who knows me will tell you, I do not like change. So, for the sake of my sanity, my blog will continue on the path of narcissism. As I mentioned at some point, i'm sure, I am seeing a new guy. He's still great, however, I am not sure what, if anything, I should expect. I'm trying to have no expectations at all. It's working so far. Then I enrolled in college, to get a degree in Computer Science Web Design. Snore...I know. Not my first choice, however, I need to make money so I can not live with my parents forever, although, I honestly don't believe they want me to leave...EVER. And yet, they will still not let me have my guy over unless it is totally innocent. I find it ridiculous and old fashioned, but they won't budge. My dad might, but my mother will not. As any of my readers know, I had to put one of my beloved cats to sleep. I am still very sad and angry and spend at least a part of the evening crying each day. It was for the best. It doesn't make me miss him any less however. Had a bit of a blow out with a close friend who just ran off to Europe, and we still haven't discussed anything. Again, not something i've spent a lot of time worrying about, but there it is. i'm too tired to keep going, dear readers. I must sleep now.

No comments: