Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On the Slab

I had my pre-op appointment today with my doc. He tried to convince me that it is way too dangerous to do this tubal ligation surgery and that we should wait. He said if he can't get where he needs to go with a small incision, he will make it bigger and may have to cut my entire abdomen open. I could actually die from this? Well, if I tried to have a child and carried it full term, it might also kill me...so fuck it.
I think it will be fine. I think he is trying to scare me because he thinks I'm too young to make this decision. Too bad. My body, my choice.
While shaping my life to be what I want it to be, I must do what I have to in order to prevent anything getting in my way. Children would ruin my plans. Nope.
If I die on the table, I hope my legacy was worth something.
Hopefully I will be here to update my readers on Monday. If not, know I loved you.
Spinster

No comments: