Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taking Steps...Leaps...Bounds

Well, I did it. I went during work to turn in my application to deliver pizza for a wonderful pizza place. It's two blocks over from where I work now, which means if the people here order pizza, I might be their delivery person. It's perfect. Ok, no need to get my hopes up. But I have an interview at 4 on Saturday. My kinda time. And it's way better money than I make here. And I can pet sit for my old people here, and go to work...and get paid for it all the way around.

I must put an end to these nightmares. Staying awake until 5am every night/morning having the image of my new fat cat manager poking my back with a metal rod is no way to live. This is the time. This is always the time. When I start having nightmares about work, it's time to go.

I've always wanted to deliver pizza for a living. It certainly is less life-consuming than what I'm doing now. Just me and my car and the smell of awesome pizza. Why not? I'll see what my dreams have to say about it tonight and the moon is always honest with me.

I've experienced this before. The end of a chapter always begins with nightmares of continuing the chapter. I've never been one to stay stuck in a rut for too long. Yes, this could be really good.

No comments: