Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Difference Between Dancing and Foreplay

Once upon a time, people used to dance. I'm not talking about the booty shaking we do now, or the "white man's overbite" fast dancing that people attempt...I'm talking about actual dancing. One person would ask another person to dance with them, and they would go onto the dance floor and do an actual dance. Waltz to the Two-Step, they would have rhythm, and it would be a dance...no grabbing asses, no trying to make out on the dance floor, no dry humping, just a rhythmic dance. The kind of dancing that little girls do with their dad's, while stepping on daddy's feet. Dancing now a days is just a precursor to a one night stand. The last time I stepped foot into a dance club, it wasn't 5 minutes before my ass was grabbed, and then I left. The time before that, (which caused me to be cautious of dance clubs), I walked in, and then lost my group of friends...I turned around and without knowing what hit me, someone had their tongue in my mouth...no shit really! No introductions, no elevator eyes, nothing, just BAM with the tongue! When I came to my senses a few seconds later, I pushed back and saw this short Asian guy...who the hell is he?? I turned around to go find my friends, and BAM! ANOTHER TONGUE IN MY MOUTH! NO SHIT! You've got to be kidding me! A bizarre experience to say the least. I think to myself "Neither of these guys even bought me a drink and they both just stuck their tongue into my mouth. So tasteless...pardon the pun.
On my way home from work last night, I heard a Neil Young song, and remember the Harvest Moon video, where he was dancing with a lady, and they just danced. One hand had her hand and the other on her waist! Not her ass! It had rhythm...it had class...it left no bad taste in any unsuspecting woman's mouth.

No comments: