Thursday, May 13, 2010

And So It Begins...

Ok...so I've reconnected with another adorable boy from high school of all places, he was my hugging buddy. First message he wrote was that he needed a hug from me, which was funny because I was just telling one of my residents that he was the best hugger. Life is so funny, since then, which was about 3 hours ago, I've been bombarded with messages, posts and now text messages.
When I was young, and still a virgin, I was SO oblivious to the compliments and gestures from guys. As it turned out, 95% of the guys I thought were just my friends ended up expressing their desire or LOVE for me later in life. It was overwhelming at first, but now I look back and think of the possibilities, rather than missed opportunities. There is such a thing as a missed opportunity, but sometimes, it's just something that wasn't right at the time...like wine.
So now I'm texting with this one, and he's single...no kids, no wife or ex-wife, and just as adorable as he used to be. Hmm? Again, stay tuned!

No comments: