Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update...Sort of.


Well, it's nice to know some things never change.

This image is my ex-boy toy's info page on FB. HAHA! He may be gorgeous, but that is about all he has going for him. Now, he's just eye candy. It's good...it's a really good thing, because this is exactly the reason I posted on CL for nerdy guys. I have to be around people with brains, I just HAVE to. Oh sure, pretty people are nice to look at, but it only goes so far for me. He's married and has two offspring, (yay for breeders!) and is exactly the type of person my friend and I were just talking about...American Idol after a nice dinner at Applebees. Yup. It's almost sad. I won't worry about it, I just am happy that I'm not a part of it, and never will be again. I will continue to look, however :)

No comments: