Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh Me, Oh My

Just when I think I've finally got my head on straight, and am fully focused on ME, something changes. Seriously, I haven't been physically attracted to anyone at all! I mean, I recognize beauty, that never stops, but I haven't had that "Woo, look at that person" thing going on in a long time...until now. Now, I have no intentions on pursuing anything, because I am being strict with myself, sticking to my new year's resolution until 2011. That being said, I can't stop looking at his pictures and remembering our time together...lucky for me he's a WAY better looking version of my ex, which is exactly what I don't want, so that gives me the upper hand....but he is awfully beautiful and those lips....but no. Do you see how neurotic I get?? Ugh. There is nothing wrong with looking, right?? RIGHT?

No comments: