Friday, May 21, 2010

Sibling Rivalry Continued...

So I had a heated discussion with my dad today...mainly because I was drinking and therefore able to speak my mind uninhibited. Turns out, he isn't very happy about the taco truck! "That's not culinary arts! That's fast food!" HAHAHAHAHA. So true Dad.

He also got a piece of my mind about my brother's adventures in Mexico and his trips to cock fights and bull fights. Obviously by now you know how I feel about Animal Rights, it made me really unhappy that he attended such horrible events...my dad says "he only went ONCE and he didn't like it!" *Sigh* He knew what it was, he shouldn't have gone at all. Especially with me as a sister. He will never be allowed to visit me in Africa, because he would be first in line to try Chimpanzee on a stick! I warned my dad that my passion trumps blood. Keep it in mind.

Now...I shall watch some Six Feet Under...I thought about Fight Club, but I'm not sure I'm up for a movie tonight.

Tomorrow is my first day of work...stay tuned!

No comments: