Sunday, May 16, 2010

LET ME OUT, HOMEBODY!

I've come to the conclusion that being such a homebody is causing me to go a little crazy. I MUST get out more and see ACTUAL people...not just on FB. It's at the point where people don't really want to talk to me because I'm so over excited to actually be making personal contact, that I over do it. Not good. Not good at all!

Being here at this job was a part of it, it's an exhausting place to be, and I never have enough money to go do anything. This is my last week here, and I couldn't be more ready. I've met several people at my new job, and they are all really cool people. I'm ready to be around more people. I'm ready to see my friends in person, and not just on FB. Once I get it out of my system, I will calm down some, but until then, I can't seem to control myself. Overwhelming numbers of text messages are being sent to the few people who I've connected with, and I'm afraid I might be driving them back into the "only on FB" world. Not good.

I think I'll start this week. Until then, anyone who gets too many texts, I'm trying like hell NOT to send out messages, but I apologize for them now.
~Spinster~

No comments: