Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde

So, typically, when I have a revelation like the one last night, I sleep on it, and choose Right instead of Wrong. This time around, however, my little devil is winning and my inner bad girl REALLY wants to come out to play. With the weight of this job slowly lifting off of me, I'm starting to gain energy and getting restless. I'm am not out for destruction, I don't plan or want to hurt anyone, but I do feel like my bad girl has chiseled through the bars and is a centimeter away from breaking loose.

I have learned a few things through the years...a few rules.

1. No sex with friends or boyfriends of friends. 100% off limits.
2. Condoms are a must.
3. No, you can't have my phone number.
4. Follow my instincts.

How very exciting.

No comments: