Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dating Mode

I went to a movie the other day with a guy who I was "set up" with...it was not a date. I made clear my intentions, which was to see a movie and that was it. He knew that. He knows I'm not in dating mode. After the movie, he wanted to go get some food. I declined because I needed to go home and take my meds before I ate, which was true, so I took him home and then went home myself. I haven't heard from him since. I really did not mean to insult him, or reject him, I simply am not dating...and a movie leading to dinner, leads to an official date. Nope. There were no sparks...why? Because I AM NOT IN DATING MODE! I am incapable of feeling those feelings. We had fun, but I didn't look him in the eye that much...ok at all...it's my defense. Sorry. It's not personal, I am just not doing the dating thing.

No comments: