Monday, March 1, 2010

The Mystery of the Tattoo

For many years I have been asked "What does your tattoo mean?" and I've never had an answer. It twists and turns and has caused me joy and pain...I knew there was something, I just didn't know what. They mystery is solved. In the last year, I have reunited with many people who I thought were lost from my life forever, just a memory, and threw the social networking miracle, they found me. Through life, our paths have gone in opposite directions, but crossed over here and there, and always circled back around. There are those that are only little blurbs in my memory, and will forever remain there, but those who I have a strong, real connection with, will always circle back to me. My short answer..."The Bonds of True Friendships"

No comments: