Monday, March 1, 2010

Ocean Air

As each hour passes, here at work, at home, or somewhere in between, regular life gets to be incredibly trying. Every one around me is so busy, all the time. People in their cars in a constant race to get where they need to go, people in lines at the store, never a moment to stop and chat for a moment with the clerk. Admittedly, I am usually like that, I want to get where I'm going, and don't generally stop and chat with the store clerk, however, I never feel like I'm actually in a hurry. Sometimes I feel I might never catch up...The air is hard to breathe in the city and gets harder to breathe as spring approaches, but it's worth it. The trees are starting to bud, the crocus' are poking out of the dirt, the birds are more active, and I do love the spring time. Being in the city, however, makes it really difficult to stop and smell the crocus'. I need ocean air. When I go to the coast, there is nothing that I am in a hurry to do! Especially Moclips, it's so isolated and clean...not the water, mind you, but the rest of it is. Then a short walk to the reservation, a little cove where there is a stream and it's so beautiful and the air is so clean! I cannot wait to get there, or even to be in the car with M and T on our way. Must clear my head of city pollutants, and fill it with clean, ocean air.

No comments: