Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sterilization

Well, another year gone by, another year of constant intake of hormones to control my reproductive process. I have been doing some research, (googling), and found that my birth control intake MIGHT be CAUSING my skin problems. Stupid hormones. I know it has affected me in different ways, which i will not specify, but now CAUSING breakouts??!! I mean, I'm 31! I shouldn't still be having to use anti-acne face soap! So, I have my annual exam with my gynecologist, who is male, but who was the one that told me it was fine to not have periods anymore, and he knows I don't want children. I know I already have at least one fibroid in my uterus, and am hoping for a few more, because I want them to take it all out of me! I'm tired of taking birth control pills, pretty sure my reproductive system is dead, and it causes me pain, so let's be done with it already! I am going to be tough this time Doc. The time has come to stop worrying about breakout facial stuff, and to start worrying about anti-aging facial stuff. For real. Enough. Let's move on.

No comments: